Camped on the Mediterranean Coast, bordering France and Spain
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
- This was originally a “travel blog”–that is to say, a blog of your travels.
- It was started in June of 2008.
- You quit your job, gave a bunch of your stuff away, and bought a one-way ticket to Europe.
- You thought you would be gone… err… you know, like five months or something… like a normal American backpacker.
Carry everything you need on your back.
IT’S BEEN OVER FIVE YEARS.
- This is no longer a travel blog.
- People ask you if you’re on holidays.
- “It’s more like a lifestyle,” you tend to reply.
THIS IS A BLOG ON HOW TO LIVE A LIFE OF TRAVEL.
A life constantly on the move.
- It is a collection of stories.
- It is not a collection of travel guides.
- It is a personal memoir.
A very personal story.